What to Expect
First, Clyde Financial Planning conducts a discovery interview at no cost to you. During this discovery session, we will: seek to understand your financial goals, objectives, and circumstances; provide you an opportunity to understand our services and value; identify the services you desire and the cost to provide those services.
Second, Clyde Financial Planning will seek to evaluate each client's financial goals and objectives including time horizon, risk tolerance, needs, and circumstances.
Third, based on the understanding and evaluation of each client's financial goals and objectives, we will provide analysis, guidance, and strategies to assist you in attaining your stated goals and objectives.
Fourth, Clyde Financial Planning will provide written financial plans and present our findings and recommendations to you along with an implementation plan for you to carry out the recommendations.
Finally, we will attempt to answer all your questions and explain our findings, recommendations, and implementation plan to your satisfaction.
Fiduciary Duty and Oath
As an independent Registered Investment Adviser, Clyde Financial Planning always has a fiduciary duty to act in your best interest in all aspects of our financial relationship. Our Fiduciary Oath outlines our fiduciary responsibility to you.
Clyde Financial Planning shall exercise its best efforts to:
- Act in the best interest of clients
- Provide advice and guidance with utmost candor
- Disclose any conflicts of interest to clients
- Disclose all forms of compensation to clients
- Seek to understand each client's financial goals and objectives including time horizon, risk tolerance, needs, and circumstances.
- Provide financial advice and strategies based on each client's financial goals and objectives
- Recommend clients obtain additional services from CPAs, attorneys and other financial planners when a client's circumstances dictate.
The result is advice custom tailored to help you achieve your financial goals and visions