Dedicated, Focused and Engaged Planner & Owner
Bob brings a passion for financial planning along with lifetime experiences in mathematical and business problem solving, teaching and mentoring, to each and every engagement. As a college track and field medalist and as a member of his university marching and symphonic bands, Bob learned the value of being dedicated, focused and engaged.
- FPA Residency Program, University of California Irvine
- Financial Planner Program, Queens University
- M.S. Mathematics, Clemson University
- A.B. Mathematics, cum laude, Susquehanna University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM certification, 2013
- Series 65, Uniform Investment Adviser Law exam, 2008
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM exam, 2007
- Volunteer Income Tax Preparer for IRS VITA /TCE Program since 2009
- Owner and Financial Planner, Clyde Financial Planning since 2008
- Project Management and Computer Software Development, Duke Energy
- Business Statistics Instructor, UNCC
- Calculus Instructor, Clemson
Bob Clyde, CFP®
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.